Designing and installing irrigation systems you can count on
If you want to enjoy lush green lawns and beautiful gardens – despite Perth’s hot, dry summers and water restrictions – it’s essential to have a professionally installed reticulation system.
Building a new home, planning landscape renovations or needing your old system replaced?
Our technicians can help. At Perth Reticulation Experts, we specialise in designing reticulation systems for Commercial and Residential properties which utilise the most durable, low-maintenance and water-wise irrigation products available. We want to help you keep your garden lush and green all year round.
New System Design
Our technicians can design a system plan which takes the size and shape of your property into consideration, along with carefully allowing for water distribution to all vital areas of lawn and garden.
We can install new irrigation systems, tailored to your property. Using water-wise reticulation systems designed to meet the needs of your property, we’ll prevent common problems like over-spray and dry patches.
Call us on (08) 6263 4644 to discuss your project today
How It Works
- We first come onsite to have a discussion with you and to find out about your irrigation requirements. We also measure the garden and test the flow rate and water pressure available.
- Then we create and design your irrigation plan. Our team of senior irrigation specialists will draw an irrigation plan to scale.
- We then create a list of parts needed for the job and estimate how long the job will take to complete. All the information is compiled into a quote report which we then send out to you for your review.
- Upon acceptance of our quote, we provide you with a start and completion time for the project. We can usually get a job done within 1-2 weeks from acceptance.
- On completion of the job, we test the system, set the controller according to the water corporation guidelines and show you how to operate your newly built irrigation system.
Get a quote based on your house or site plans.
Don’t think you are ready yet for a visit from our experts or maybe the house is still being built?
Simply email the following info to email@example.com:
- Your house or site plan containing all of the dimensions
- A mud map with the location of the garden beds, lawn and other areas needing reticulation
- Conduct a flow test and water pressure test
Once we receive your email, we can offer you a quote for a reticulation installation based on your needs.
No need for a site inspection! This is a fast and easy way to find out how much your reticulation system might cost.
Your Perth Reticulation Experts
Our trained staff will provide an irrigation system designed to suit your garden’s specific requirements – making the most efficient use of water while ensuring all areas are adequately hydrated. Our experienced technicians will ensure that your system is installed to the highest standards, using quality products at competitive prices. To find out more about what we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Call us on (08) 6263 4644 or fill up the form below…
A++++ service! I was looking for quotes to install reticulation at my place. After talking to their team, I looked no further. I received a very competitive quote to come and install the system. Amazing communication and a fantastic job. The technician even came the Saturday I laid the grass to make sure the sprinklers are at the best height, saying he will follow up in a couple of months to assess if any problems occurred. What a champ! I fully recommend them!Daniel Caraene
Some Reticulation FAQs
After our quote is accepted and any required deposit is paid, we can usually have your system installed in 1-2 weeks.
Absolutely. A large number of our jobs are pre/during a new landscape renno and we are experienced at working around other contractors and to suit your new landscape design – along with all relevant council regulations.
Yes we do. We do properties of all sizes, and can work with your property manager or tenants if needed to plan and schedule your job.